Friday, December 4, 2009

Emma watson sex. Googled.

Emma watson sex. New pics from google.

emma watson sexemma watson sexemma watson sexemma watson sexemma watson sex
Can someone please help or give advice or something? I think you should start from the beginning '. When I was younger my first real kiss was with a girl. We were just experimenting you know? Well I liked it and so did she so we kissed a few times more. Well, then I moved and got a little older, and ' kissed a boy for the first time. I didn't really like it much. For almost all my life (Im 17 l ' otherwise) I wondered if maybe I was a lesbian or bisexual. I dont really attracted to people who just simply looks so its really hard for me just tell. I have a strong personality ' attraction. The kids can watch and be like wow they are pretty good looking. I think the girls look the same way sometimes, but its hard to say. I've never been the kind of girl to have pictures of kids all over the wall. Actually I had pictures of Emma Watson on the wall of my ahaha from Harry Potter. And I put pictures of the rest of the cast just so people did not even wonder. Well, have long been out of the Emma Watson Harry Potter and the stage of my life. One of my favorite shows right now is South of Nowhere. I have a guy that I am attracted to and I love him, but sometimes I find myself thinking again about some girls that I find interesting. And btw Im still a virgin. So imagine me having sex with a girl is just as awkward as I imagine having sex with a boy. Idk Im so confused. Sometimes I think Im not just listening ' s how I feel and I'm just overthinking everything that really confuses me
Click here to see her n a k e d video!



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment